RoboToolz RT-7610-5 Vector 5e 5-Beam Laser Level
Electronic Self-Leveling, Plumb, Level & Square
- Vector 5e Laser Level
- Multipurpose Attachment
- Laser Enhancement Glasses
- Kit Box
See other Laser Levels in stock at Coastal Tool.
- Accuracy: ±1/4" at 100'
- Laser Range: 100'
- Self Leveling Range...
- Laser Diode: Class II, 635nm
- Power Supply: 4 "AA" Batteries
- Tripod Mount: 5/8"x 11
- Size: 5.5" x 4.0" x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- 5 self-leveling, orthogonal (90°) beams that provide simultaneous plumb, level and square reference points.
- Laser beam provides cross hairs with arrows to assist in locating the center point.
- New self-leveling, servo mechanism utilizes gravity, which is always constant, to consistently and precisely self-level on any surface.
- Built-in level sensor which causes all 5 laser beams to immediately begin blinking immediately if bumped or moved out of level.
- Maintains a superior bright dot over distances of 100' inside and outside.
- Diamond cut, one-piece designed beam splitter delivers unmatched accuracy and guarantees perpendicularity of 5 beams.
- Dust, dirt and water resistant.
- The multi-purpose attachment accessory provides the RT-7610-5 with the flexibility to be used for all plumb, level and square applications. The accessory allows the RT-7610-5 to be attached to walls, door frames, metal and wood studs and pipes. It also provides elevation for down plumb beam and compatibility to standard tripod mounts (5/8"x 11).
Vector 5e applications include...
- square walls, foundations, office systems, decks, window/door frames;
- align and square frames, forms and posts;
- plumb walls, posts and door frames;
- transfer floor and ceiling reference points for HVAC, recessed lighting, sprinkler systems, drainage & feed lines, and skylights;
- grade drainage lines.