Kreg Jig K3 Master System
K3MS Pocket Hole Jig System
The Kreg Jig K3 Master System is the ultimate Pocket-Hole Jig on the market, and a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast. Between its front-side clamping capabilities, dust-collection attachment, material support stop, removable 3-hole drill guide, and seemingly endless adjustability, this jig truly has it all! If you're serious about Pocket-Screw Joinery, and even more serious about owning the highest quality tools, look no further than the Kreg Jig Master System.
See LARGER IMAGE
- K3 Drill Guide Block
- Benchtop Base
- Portable Base
- Dust Collection Shroud
- Material Support Stop
- Premium Face Clamp
- 3/8" Step Drill Bit
- 6" - #2 Driver Bit
- 3" - #2 Driver Bit
- Depth Collar
- 1/8" Allen Wrench
- Assorted Screws
- Carrying Case
The ultimate package for pocket hole joinery from The Pocket Hole Professionals.
The K3 Kreg Jig is packed with loads of innovative new features. The first of these new features is a three drill guide block that can now be used
in two separate tool bodies. Slide the block into the benchtop base and drill pocket holes on your workbench, or remove the drill guide block and quickly
place it into the smaller, portable base for use on the job site.
Quite simply, the Kreg Jig K3 Master System is the most feature packed pocket hole tool on the market, from the legendary leader in pocket hole technology. Patent Pending.
See the Kreg K4MS Jig Master System
- Patented three drill guide fixed spacing puts pocket holes exactly where you need them for narrow, wide, and widest stock. Narrowest 9/16 on-center spacing is the closest on the market - perfect for narrow 1-1/2" wide face frames.
- K3 Master System features a dust collection shroud that fits a 1-1/4" shop vac hose.
- Drill guide block is now interchangeable between the benchtop and portable bases. Just loosen the locating pin, slide the drill guide out and place into other tool body.
- Benchtop base features patent pending front clamping design. Puts the clamp handle on the same side of the work piece you work on. No more reaching around your work piece to clamp before drilling.
- Spring tensioned clamp compensates for small material thickness differences without having to continually adjust the clamp pad. Keeps you working instead of micro-adjusting a tedious clamp pad.
- The K3 Master System has all the thickness flexibility you need: 1/8" settings for materials from 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick.