Kreg DB110 Foreman Semi-Automatic Electric Pocket Hole Machine
- DB110 Foreman Pocket Machine
- Motor Oil
- Chuck Key
- Hex L
See the DB210 Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine.
- Cycle Time: 1 sec
- Motor: 3/4 HP Electric
- Material Capacity: 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13-5/8"x 22-5/8"x 19"
- Tabletop Height: 6-3/4"
- Fence adjusts from the topside of the machine to center a screw in 1/2" through 1-1/2" thick material.
- Fast, semi-automatic operation, simply pull he handle and you'll be drilling production pocket holes in seconds.
- Large, flat work surface and adjustable swing stops allow you to position pocket holes accurately across rails, then swing out of the way when drilling large panels.
- Drill rails and panels with ease. Perfect for narrow rails or large cabinet sides, the Foreman has the speed, power and precision to get the job done on time and under budget.
- 3/4 HP industrial motors are built for rugged abuse. Pneumatic motor is great for the workshop while the electric version excels on the job site.